Sunday, February 16, 2014

Let There Be Light

This my friends is a beautiful sight! 

When this guy gets his belt on, it usually means I am getting some pretty additions to my house!

{His butt is pretty dang cute too...}


Today I am getting under cabinet lighting!! 

Here is what they look like with the kitchen lights off...
and sadly my pictures do them NO justice! Looks 100x better in person. You will just have to come see for yourself. :)




And the lights on! 


He also replaced all of my switches and outlets in the kitchen... then he got carried away and did most of the house! They look so nice now!!

As you can see I am still painting my cabinets! I think I will get all the white finished up today, then I just need to poly them and put on my new knobs.


Last week this belt made it's appearance to give me a new bathroom light!

This is the light I originally had above my master bathtub.


I am learning about how you are supposed to layer light in each room. So I added this pendant light above the tub.


Now, technically you are not supposed to have this type of fixture above the tub. If we ever sell our house, I may have to take it down and put in a compatible can light. 

I was reassured it is completely safe by my hubs though. 

I love it!! I actually took a bath the other night. It was glorious. I love how the shells reflect and twinkle the light.






I already had my eye on this light, and then World Market was having a 30% off sale on all of their lighting, so I bought one.

I am so lucky to have such a talented husband! Thank you, Kyle! xo


1 comment:

  1. Woo-Hoo! Everything is lookin' good! Love that light over the tub. :)

    How are those kitchen cabinets coming along? I know it is a lot of work, but I know everything will look beautiful! :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...